Sunday 21 April 2013

Hudson Taylor


I first heard of Hudson Taylor at a Gabrielle Aplin gig in the Academy , and apparently they are well known around Dublin. As far as I know , the band is compromised of two bothers, Harry and Alfie, but in all the videos I found of them on youtube they are playing with these two other guys. I would liken them to Mumford and Sons, but I have to much respect for them. They are actually so much better. I suppose you would call their style "folkey", but it's the vocals you really need to listen out for. You may have heard them on "The Host" soundtrack with their song "Chasing Rubies", but I don't think it's one of their better songs. I'm going to have to get my hands on their album, but for now here's a link to two my favourite songs of theirs. Hope you enjoy as much as I do. :)

Link to Hudson Taylor's Breaking Tunes



No comments:

Post a Comment